- 40+ years of successful corporate law practice
- 38 years (33 years as a partner) in the corporate practice group of a prominent Manhattan law firm*
- Committed to understanding your business in order to provide practical, cost efficient and relevant advice
* Thacher Proffitt & Wood LLP, with nearly 300 lawyers, was one of the oldest law firms in New York City. Effective December 31, 2008, the partners voted to dissolve the firm because of a dramatic loss of business caused by the 2007-2008 financial collapse of Wall Street.
- Experience has taught how to assist in (i) identifying and creating business opportunities and (ii) identifying and addressing both simple and complex legal and business issues often hidden in everyday business decisions, particularly when transactions are involved
- Understands that, in making important business decisions today, timely, practical and relevant advice is necessary to avoid adverse (and often expensive) consequences tomorrow